MISSION & VISION
1. What is your accelerator’s mission (in one sentence)?
2. Why is your accelerator unique?
3. What specific elements make your accelerator model innovative/new?
4. What experiences prepare your founding team for this project?
1. What gaps will your accelerator fill? (Geography? Underserved communities? Industries?)
2. What are the specifics of your model and how will it accomplish the above?
3. For existing accelerators what metrics do you use and what have been your successes to date?
1. What is your specific plan for utilizing the prize money if you win?
2. If you are an existing accelerator using the funds to scale up, provide details of current operations, phases for scale up and website; OR
3. If you are creating a new accelerator, provide basics of business plan and phases for implementation.
4. Aside from the founding team members, what will you look for in any new staff?
5. What are the largest risk factors that could derail your plan?
1. What are your fundraising goals?
2. Aside from metrics required by SBA (see below), what are the 5 key metrics you will use to self-evaluate?
3. What does success look like?